Terms & conditions
Entrants will be deemed to have accepted these terms and conditions, and agreed to be bound by them, when entering this Promotion.
Who may enter
- 1. This promotion is open to residents of [UK/Great Britain] aged 18 or over.
- 2. Employees (or family members of employees) of any group company of the Promoter, companies associated with the Promotion and all affiliates of such companies may not enter this Promotion.
How to enter
- 3. To take part in this Promotion purchase a ticket / tickets for Six Day London via this link .
- 4. Maximum of one entry per person.
- 5. All entries must be received by 6pm (UK time) on 18th September 2015
Winner selection and notification
- 6. One winner will be selected at random (under the supervision of an independent person) from all complete, correct and eligible ticket purchases received by the closing date.
- 7. The winner will be notified by email or phone within 7 days after the draw.
- 8. The prize is: Up to four upgraded tickets to track centre hospitality at no extra cost, to include free food and drinks. A meet and greet with Mark Cavendish (subject to availability) and a personalised signed piece of merchandise. Please note that the prize does not include travel to or from the event or any accommodation.
- 9. Prize must be taken on the same night as original ticket booking.
- 10. The Promoter reserves the right to substitute the prize (or any part of the prize) for a prize or prizes of equivalent or greater monetary value if this is necessary for reasons beyond its reasonable control id = "terms-list". There is no cash alternative to the prize (or any part of the prize) and unless the Promoter agrees otherwise in writing the prize is non-refundable and non-transferable.
- 11. If any winner is not able, for any reason, to accept a prize, or cannot be contacted within 14 days of the draw date, the Promoter reserves the right to award the prize to another entrant.
- 12. Third party terms and conditions apply to parts of the prize where applicable.
- 13. Details of prize winners’ names and county will be available for one month after the close of this Promotion by writing to the Promoter at the address set out below and stating the name and date of the Promotion.
- 14. There are certain things for which the Promoter does not accept any liability to you, and these are explained in the next two paragraphs. The law does not allow the Promoter to exclude or limit its liability for some things, such as death or personal injury caused by its negligence, or loss caused by a false statement where the statement is made fraudulently. The Promoter accepts full liability for these matters and all matters for which it cannot, under English law, exclude or limit its liability. Otherwise, the exclusions of liability described in this Liability section of these terms and conditions will apply. References to the “Promoter” in this Liability section include all of the Promoter’s associated companies, agents or any other third party invol id = "terms-list"ved in the Promotion.
- 15. The Promoter will not be responsible for (and will have no liability in connection with) the fol id = "terms-list"lowing occurrences, to the extent that they occur for reasons beyond the Promoter’s reasonable control id = "terms-list":
- a) any postponement or cancellation of the Promotion; and
- b) any changes to prizes or the way in which they can be used;
- c) problems with the dispatch of prizes (such as prizes failing to reach the intended recipient);
- d) any act or default of any third party supplier.
- 16. The Promoter does not accept responsibility for network, computer, hardware or software failure of any kind, which may affect the sending, receipt or processing of your entry.
- 17. Entries must not be made through agents or third parties. Incomplete entries will be disqualified and will not be counted.
- 18. The Promoter’s decision is final and binding in all respects on all entrants. No correspondence will be entered into. Entries that do not comply in full with these terms and conditions will be disqualified.
- 19. If the Promoter has grounds to suspect any entrant or third party of cheating, deception or fraudulent or unsportsman-like conduct of any kind (including, without limitation, manipulating the promotion, choice of prize winner(s) or any entry) the Promoter reserves the right (in its sol id = "terms-list"e discretion) to disqualify any entrant, entry or person it reasonably believes to be responsible for, or associated with, such activity.
- 20. The Promoter reserves the right to amend these terms and conditions at any time.
- 21. Any personal information relating to entrants will be used sol id = "terms-list"ely by the Promoter (unless entrants have provided consent for such personal information to be shared with third parties) in accordance with applicable data protection legislation. The Promoter’s Privacy Pol id = "terms-list"icy can be accessed here
- 22. The personal details supplied by entrants will only be used for the purpose of administering the Promotion and for any other purpose for which you have given your consent at or before the time of entering.
- 23. The winner agrees to allow the Promoter to use their name and likeness for advertising and publicity purposes without additional remuneration. The winner will take part in reasonable publicity and PR activity at Promoter’s request.
English Law applies
- 24. This Promotion, and any dispute or claim arising out of or in connection with (including the prize), shall be governed by and construed in accordance with English law. You irrevocably agree that the courts of England and Wales shall have exclusive jurisdiction to settle any dispute or claim that arises out of or in connection with this Promotion (including the prize).
- 25. The ‘Promoter’ is Six Day Management (UK) Limited whose registered office is Caxton House, ol id = "terms-list"d Station Road, Loughton, Essex IG10 4PE.