These Conditions govern all Tickets issued for the Event and the admission to the Venue to attend any Session. All capitalised terms used in these Conditions shall have the meanings given to them in paragraph 46 of these Conditions. All Tickets are issued by or on behalf of Six Day London. Any person who purchases or possesses a Ticket, or uses or attempts to use any Ticket shall be deemed to have accepted and agreed to comply with these Conditions.
Hospitality – Note that the terms of paragraph 47 to 71 of these Conditions only apply to Hospitality Purchasers and Hospitality Guests.
Ticket Purchase and Delivery
1. Tickets may only be purchased from Six Day London or any Authorised Agent. TICKETS PURCHASED OR OBTAINED FROM ANY OTHER SOURCE SHALL BE VOID AND MAY BE SEIZED OR CANCELLED WITHOUT REFUND OR COMPENSATION.
2. Prices of Tickets may be changed from time to time. The current price will be confirmed before the purchase is concluded.
3. Six Day London reserves the right to limit, at the time of purchase, the maximum number of Tickets that any person may purchase. Tickets may be limited to a maximum number per person, per payment card and/or per household. Six Day London reserves the right to cancel without prior notice and without refund any Tickets purchased in excess of this number unless the purchase of such excess was due to our error. ‘Bots’ or other forms of ‘ticket harvesting’ software, including but not limited to: software that runs automated tasks over the internet and/or that can replicate the online purchasing activity of multiple persons shall not be used to facilitate the purchase of Tickets. Where Six Day London reasonably believes that Tickets have been obtained in this manner such Tickets shall be voidable and Six Day London reserves the right to cancel without prior notice and without refund.
4. Tickets may not be purchased by any person under the age of 16 years. The nominated payment card or the registered bank account used to purchase Tickets must be registered in the name and address of the Ticket Purchaser. Six Day London reserves the right to refuse any application for Tickets from any person who fails to comply with this condition or to cancel any Tickets purchased in breach of this condition. 4. Six Day London reserves the right to issue Tickets in hard copy or as electronic tickets.
5. If any Tickets have not been received seven days before the relevant event, the Ticket Purchaser should contact the relevant customer service centre (details of which will be given to the Ticket Purchaser at the time of the confirmation of sale) quoting the booking reference number given to the Ticket Purchaser at the time of the confirmation of sale.
6. If, in the opinion of Six Day London, there is not enough time to deliver hard copy Tickets to the Ticket Purchaser before the relevant Session, Tickets will be issued as electronic tickets or (at the choice of Six Day London) made available for collection by the Ticket Purchaser from the Venue on the day of the Session and the Ticket Purchaser will be advised at the time of purchase of the arrangements for the collection of the Tickets. The Ticket Purchaser must collect the Tickets in person and will be required to produce the relevant booking reference number, the payment card used to purchase the Tickets and photographic proof of identity.
7. It is the Ticket Purchaser’s responsibility to check his/her Tickets; mistakes cannot always be rectified. Tickets should be checked on receipt and the Ticket Purchaser should contact the relevant customer service centre as soon as possible if there is a mistake.
8. If specific access or facilities are required, for example wheelchair access, the Ticket Purchaser should notify the relevant Authorised Agent from whom the purchase is being made prior to purchase and they will endeavour to accommodate the request.
Ticket Use & Prohibitions on Transfers
9. Tickets are STRICTLY NON-TRANSFERABLE and MUST NOT BE SOLD OR OFFERED, EXPOSED OR MADE AVAILABLE FOR SALE, OR TRANSFERRED OR OTHERWISE DISPOSED. Six Day London reserves the right to cancel without refund any Tickets which Six Day London reasonably believes have been or are intended to be resold, offered, exposed or made available for sale, or transferred or otherwise disposed in breach of these Conditions.
10. If more than one Ticket is issued to a Ticket Purchaser, the Ticket Purchaser must retain one Ticket for his/her personal use. Any remaining Tickets may only be used by persons who are known to the Ticket Purchaser personally (and who did not become known to the Ticket Purchaser through the sale, transfer or disposal of the Ticket) who accompany the Ticket Purchaser to the Session and subject to the following conditions:
a. any such Tickets must not be offered publicly (including on any website, social media site or other public forum) whether for sale, as a gift or donation or any other means of transfer and the sale, transfer or disposal of any such Tickets by the Ticket Purchaser to such recipients of the Ticket Purchaser’s Tickets must not be for a value greater than the Original Sale Price of the Ticket;
b. the Ticket Purchaser must bring these Conditions and any applicable Venue Regulations to the attention of such recipients of the Ticket Purchaser’s Tickets and the sale, transfer or disposal of any such Tickets by the Ticket Purchaser must be made strictly subject to these Conditions and any applicable Venue Regulations;
c. these Conditions and any applicable Venue Regulations shall be binding upon such recipients of the Ticket Purchaser’s Tickets in full, save that such persons shall not have any right to sell, transfer or dispose of their Ticket to any other person and only the original Ticket Purchaser shall have the right to a refund from Six Day London in respect of such Tickets under paragraphs 30 to 33 inclusive to of these Conditions;
d. the Ticket Purchaser shall ensure that such recipients of his/her Tickets comply with these Conditions and any applicable Venue Regulations and Six Day London reserves the right to cancel the Ticket Purchaser’s own Ticket and refuse the Ticket Purchaser admission to and/or eject the Ticket Purchaser from the Venue without refund or compensation in the event of a breach of these Conditions and/or any applicable Venue Regulations by any such recipients of the Ticket Purchaser’s Tickets.
11. Notwithstanding paragraph 10 above, it is an essential condition of the issuance of each and every Ticket and the right of admission to the Venue that, the Ticket must not be:
a. transferred, used or otherwise disposed of in the course of any business or for the purpose of facilitating a third party’s business; and/or
b. transferred, used or otherwise disposed of:
i. in relation to any promotional or commercial purpose (including any competition, advertising, promotion, auction or as a prize in any competition or sweepstake, whether for a business or a charity or otherwise); or
ii. to enhance the demand for any other goods or services; and/or
c. transferred or otherwise disposed of to any person who agrees to buy any good(s) or service(s) in return for the Ticket; and/or
d. transferred, used, combined with or incorporated as part of any hospitality, accommodation or travel package or service; and/or
e. combined with any other good(s) or service(s) (including as part of any hospitality, accommodation or travel package or service),
in each case without the prior written approval of Six Day London.
12. In the event that Six Day London, the Official Ticket Agent, or any Authorised Person reasonably suspects that a Ticket Holder has obtained their Ticket(s) from an unauthorised source or in breach of these Conditions, the Ticket Holder shall, upon request by Six Day London, the Official Ticket Agent, or any Authorised Person give a full explanation as to how and from whom (including full contact details) his/her Ticket(s) have been obtained and at what price. If a Ticket Holder fails to provide a reasonably satisfactory explanation, Six Day London may cancel the Ticket(s) and refuse the Ticket Holder admission to and/or eject the Ticket Holder from the Venue without refund or compensation.
13. Any Ticket offered for sale, sold, transferred, used or disposed of in breach of paragraphs 10 or 11 of these Conditions may be cancelled by Six Day London and any Ticket Holder seeking to use the Ticket may be refused admission to or evicted from the Venue without refund or compensation and may also be liable to legal action.
Venue Entry & Requirements
14. If a Ticket Holder fails to comply with applicable Venue Regulations, he/she may be refused admission to the Venue or evicted from the Venue without refund or compensation. In the case of any conflict or ambiguity between these Conditions and the Venue Regulations, these Conditions will prevail.
15. Admission to the Venue will only be authorised upon presentation of a valid Ticket and (if required by Six Day London and/or any Authorised Person) photographic proof of identity and proof of age. One Ticket will be required for each person, regardless of age (including, for the avoidance of doubt, babes in arms). A valid Ticket permits the Ticket Holder to view the Session from the seat indicated on that Ticket (or, in the case of Hospitality Guests, access to the track centre) or such other alternative seat as Six Day London may allocate acting reasonably. The Ticket Holder is not guaranteed an uninterrupted and/or uninhibited view of the Session, nor is any representation or warranty given as to the quality, content or duration of the Session. Any Ticket Holder leaving the Venue will not be re-admitted and no pass-outs will be permitted.
16. For the purposes of safety, security and/or checking compliance with these Conditions, each Ticket Holder shall, if requested by any Authorised Person, co-operate and comply fully with the instructions and guidelines of such Authorised Person (including by producing a valid Ticket and photographic proof of identity and proof of age). A Ticket Holder may be required to submit to a body and possessions search & screen process for the purposes of identifying any Illegal or Prohibited Item or Restricted Item on their person, and any refusal by the Ticket Holder may result in refusal of admission to the Venue or eviction from the Venue without refund or compensation. Any identified Illegal Items shall be handed over to the Police. Any identified Prohibited or Restricted Items which are surrendered by a Ticket Holder as a condition of entry to the Venue shall be deemed to be surrendered irrevocably and voluntarily and will be unable to be reclaimed by the Ticket Holder and shall be disposed of without liability.
17. Six Day London and/or any Authorised Person may refuse admission to the Venue or eject from the Venue without refund or compensation any Ticket Holder who:
a. is noticeably under the influence of alcohol, narcotics or any behaviour-modifying substance, or is behaving, or considered by any Authorised Person likely to behave, violently, harmfully or in a manner contrary to public order and/or safety;
b. brings or attempts to bring into the Venue, possesses or uses within the Venue or in the vicinity thereof any Illegal or Prohibited Item including, without limitation,
i. firearms & ammunition (including component parts) or replica or imitation firearms or ammunition; all types of knives and bladed items; offensive weapons or implements, such as extendable batons, or any items modified into weapons or replica or imitation weapons; controlled drugs; explosives, fireworks, flares, smoke canisters or replica explosive devices; personal protection sprays, laser pointers & strobe lights; glass bottles and glass receptacles (medication bottles for personal use excluded); hazardous and/or toxic materials; cans or any other item that an Authorised Person considers dangerous, hazardous and/or illegal or that may be used as a weapon or a missile or that may compromise or otherwise interfere with the safety of (or pose a hazard to) any person or security at the Venue;
ii. phone jammers, radio scanners and walkie-talkies; personal/private wireless and 3G or 4G access points/hubs (smart devices are permitted but must not be used as wireless access points to connect multiple devices);
iii. hard cool boxes;
iv. compressed gas containers (otherwise than required for personal medical purposes);
v. protest material of any kind, including banners, clothing, signs or materials displaying political, religious, offensive or race-related messages, slogans or images;
vi. tents, spray paint or any other item which could be used to demonstrate within the Venue, sabotage or damage property;
vii. any objects bearing trademarks or other kinds of promotional signs and messages (of whatever nature) which Six Day London believe are for promotional or ambush marketing purposes;
viii. any tripods, monopods or video camera equipment whatsoever, including 'Selfie Sticks' or equivalents (whether or not for personal use); and any camera or other type of photographic or recording device (of any nature whatsoever and whether capturing still or moving pictures) other than for personal use;
ix. bicycles, roller-skates, skateboards, scooters, wheeled footwear, prams and children’s buggies and similar items; and
x. pets or animals (other than guide/service dogs);
c. brings or attempts to bring into the Venue, possesses or uses within the Venue any Restricted Item which, in the reasonable opinion of an Authorised Person, might compromise or otherwise interfere with the enjoyment or comfort of any person at the Venue, such as, without limitation, large flags, banners and flag poles, oversized hats, large umbrellas, noisemakers such as vuvuzelas and whistles, horns, air horns, drums, rattles, and musical instruments;
d. brings or attempts to bring into the Venue any alcohol, food and/or non-alcoholic drinks (other than small amounts of food and non-alcoholic drinks for personal consumption);
e. whilst within the Venue or vicinity thereof, engages in disruptive, dangerous or violent behaviour
f. whilst within the Venue, enters or circulates in restricted access areas or other areas where that person is not permitted; or interferes with the competition, or competitors or participants; or stands on seats; or climbs lighting masts, fences, roofs and other apparatus or constructions;
g. is reasonably suspected by an Authorised Person of having committed, or being likely to commit, a criminal offence within the Venue or the vicinity thereof; and/or
h. whilst within the Venue or the vicinity thereof, fails to comply with instructions from any Authorised Person;
i. whilst within the Venue, damages, interferes with or tampers with any property of any third party;
j. whilst within the Venue, smokes in any area where smoking is not permitted or uses an e-cigarette in any area where smoking is not permitted;
k. brings or attempts to bring into the Venue, sells, possesses or uses within the Venue or in the vicinity thereof any sponsorship, promotional or commercial items or materials (of whatever nature) without the prior written authorisation of Six Day London (and the Ticket Holder may be asked to deliver up a copy of any such authorisation upon entry to or whilst within the Venue);
l. whilst within the Venue or the vicinity thereof, engages in any form of activity related to marketing or advertising (including, for the avoidance of doubt, ambush marketing), or conducts any commercial activity whatsoever, or offers (either for free or for sale), sells or possesses items with intent to sell (including, without limitation, drinks, food, souvenirs, clothes, promotional and/or commercial items and literature), in each case without the prior written authorisation of Six Day London;
m. whilst within the Venue hangs or drapes any flag or banner over any signage within the Venue;
n. whilst within the Venue, engages in any form of gambling, or uses any computer and/or mobile device (including any portable, laptop or handheld computer) to engage in any online betting activities in relation to the result, progress, conduct or any other aspect of the Event, or records, compiles, transmits or disseminates (by any means) any scoring, statistical or other data for the direct or indirect purposes of gambling or gaming;
o. offers to any third party any bribe or other reward to fix or contrive in any way or otherwise improperly influence the result, progress, conduct or any other aspect of the Event and/or otherwise contacts or attempts to contact any player, coach, team or Event official for a corrupt or improper purpose; and/or
p. is under the age of 16 years unless accompanied by his/her parent or guardian or other adult who is responsible.
18. No Ticket Holder shall be permitted to enter, attend or remain in attendance at the Venue where that person is banned by the Venue Owner from attending the Venue or by any competent authority and/or sports governing body from attending the Venue or the Event (or sports events more generally) and/or from receiving any Ticket (or tickets generally in respect of sports events).
19. Ticket Holders must retain their Ticket at all times whilst within the Venue and Tickets must be produced for inspection upon request by any Authorised Person. Failure to do so may result in the Ticket Holder being ejected from the Venue without refund or compensation.
20. Nothing in these Conditions seeks to exclude any liability of Six Day London, the Authorised Agents, the owner of the Venue or any Authorised Person for death or personal injury caused by its negligence, fraud or other type of liability which cannot be excluded or limited by law. THE LIABILITY OF SIX DAY LONDON AND THE AUTHORISED AGENTS SHALL (IN AGGREGATE) OTHERWISE BE LIMITED TO THE REFUND SET OUT IN PARAGRAPHS 30 to 33 (INCLUSIVE) OF THESE CONDITIONS (including as they apply to Hospitality in accordance with paragraph 61).
21. Personal arrangements including travel, accommodation or hospitality relating to attendance at the Event which have been arranged by the Ticket Holder are at the Ticket Holder’s own risk and none of Six Day London or the Authorised Agents shall be responsible to the Ticket Holder for any indirect losses or damages including, but not limited to, loss of enjoyment and goodwill.
22. THE TICKET HOLDER IS RESPONSIBLE FOR HIS/HER OWN PERSONAL PROPERTY BROUGHT TO AND INTO THE VENUE. NONE OF SIX DAY LONDON, AUTHORISED AGENTS, THE OWNER OF THE VENUE OR ANY AUTHORISED PERSON ACCEPTS ANY RESPONSIBILITY FOR ANY LOSS, THEFT OR DAMAGE OF A TICKET HOLDER’S PERSONAL PROPERTY.
Media & Recordings
23. Photographs or any other recordings of sound or images taken by a Ticket Holder within a Venue may be used for personal, private, non-commercial and non-promotional purposes only. The Ticket Holder shall not, except for personal, private, non-commercial and non-promotional purposes and in any event not for commercial gain, disseminate at any time, over the internet, radio, television and/or any other current and/or future form or type of media, any sound, image, description or result and/or statistics of a Session or the Event (in whole or in part) including (without limitation) any such content made, recorded or captured in still or moving form by mobile phones or by any other form of wireless and/or portable device, or to assist any other person(s) in the conduct of such activities.
24. Each Ticket Holder attending a Session:
a. acknowledges that he/she is likely to be recorded in a number of media and publicly disseminated;
b. agrees that perpetual use may be made, free of charge, of his/her voice, image and likeness captured whilst present at or about the Venue (by means of live or recorded video display, broadcast, transmission or other dissemination or recording, photographs or any other current and/or future media technologies) and waives, on an irrevocable, worldwide, perpetual basis, all rights to object to such recording and the broadcasting, transmission or other dissemination thereof in any current and/or future media technologies;
c. acknowledges and agrees that Six Day London is the sole legal and beneficial owner of the copyright and any other intellectual property rights of any nature whatsoever in and to any recordings of sound or images taken within the Venue (including future rights to such recordings or to any works derived from such recordings) and waives, on an irrevocable, worldwide and perpetual basis, all rights (including moral rights) in and to any such recordings; and
d. hereby unconditionally and irrevocably grants to Six Day London a perpetual, exclusive, freely assignable and royalty-free and worldwide licence to use, adapt, distribute and/or exploit, by any means and in any current and/or future form or type of media or format, any recordings taken by the Ticket Holder within a Venue in breach of paragraph 23 of these Conditions.
Refunds, Exchanges & Cancellation
25. The sale or other issuance of any Ticket is final and non-refundable except as outlined below or as required by English law.
26. Six Day London reserves the right not to replace or accept any Ticket that has been lost, stolen, forgotten, damaged, defaced or forged, or any Ticket which is unreadable or incomplete.
27. Six Day London reserves the right to make alterations to the time, date, duration and Venue of any Session or other details governed by any Ticket in the event of unforeseen or other circumstances, including (without limitation), force majeure, safety and security concerns or decisions from any Authorised Person or other competent authority. In the event of such alteration, neither Six Day London, or any Authorised Agents will be liable to the Ticket Holder or any other person for any costs, expenses or other losses resulting from such alteration, except to the extent set out in paragraphs 30 to 33 of these Conditions.
28. As soon as possible after Six Day London becomes aware of postponement, rescheduling or cancellation of a Session, all available information will be posted on www.sixday.com or will be emailed to the Ticket Purchaser but it is the responsibility of the Ticket Holder to ascertain whether a Session has been postponed, rescheduled or cancelled and any new dates, times, and venue.
29. A Ticket will not be exchanged or refunded if:
a. the Session is stopped for any reason after it starts; or
b. the start of a Session is delayed for any reason but commences on the date originally schedules for the Session; or
c. the start time of the Session changes but not the date.
30. Six Day London shall only be required to refund a Ticket Purchaser (on application by the Ticket Purchaser) with the Face Value of the relevant Ticket, in the following circumstances:
a. if the Session is postponed before the start and the Session is not rescheduled; or
b. if the Session is postponed before the start of the Session and the Session is rescheduled to another date (whether at the original Venue or at a different Venue); or
c. if the Event is cancelled; or
d. if the Ticket Purchaser is otherwise entitled to a refund under English law.
31. If a Session is postponed before its start and the Session is rescheduled to another date (whether at the original Venue or at a different Venue), the Ticket Holder may:
a. (if the Session is rescheduled to another date at the original Venue) either use the original Ticket for the rescheduled Session or apply (via the Ticket Purchaser) for a refund; or
b. (if the Session is rescheduled to a different Venue) either exchange the Ticket for a Ticket of the same or lower price category for the rescheduled Session (subject to availability) or apply (via the Ticket Purchaser) for a refund.
32. The Ticket Purchaser shall not be entitled to a refund of any fees or charges paid in addition to the Face Value of the Ticket (for example, any Handling Fee or postage or courier charges) except where required by English law. No interest or costs will be payable in respect of any monies refunded.
33. Where paragraph 30 or 31 of these Conditions applies, only the original Ticket Purchaser may apply for a refund. If Six Day London initiates a refund process under sub-paragraphs 30(a), (b) or (c) of these Conditions, the Ticket Purchaser will be advised of the process and the prescribed deadline for refund applications through the media or via direct communication within ten working days of the cancellation or rescheduling of the Session or the cancellation of the Event. The Ticket Purchaser must follow the prescribed process and deadline and produce the original Ticket in order to be eligible for a refund. Six Day London shall not be required to issue a refund in relation to any Ticket which it reasonably believes has been the subject of a sale, transfer or disposal in breach of paragraphs 10 or 11 of these Conditions.
34. Information about a Ticket Purchaser is gathered and stored to identify the Ticket Purchaser and for administration, communication, marketing, enforcement and access control purposes.
36. SAVE AS REQUIRED BY ENGLISH LAW, NONE OF SIX DAY LONDON OR ANY AUTHORISED AGENT ACCEPTS ANY RESPONSIBILITY FOR ANY LOSS, THEFT OR ACCIDENTAL DESTRUCTION OF ANY PERSONAL INFORMATION PROVIDED IN ACCORDANCE WITH THESE CONDITIONS OR ANY FINANCIAL OR OTHER LOSS OR DAMAGE WHICH MAY RESULT, DIRECTLY OR INDIRECTLY THEREFROM.
37. In the event that any provision of these Conditions is declared void, ineffective or unenforceable in any respect by any competent court in any jurisdiction, that provision shall be severed to the extent necessary in that jurisdiction, and the remainder of these Conditions will remain in effect as if such provision had not been included and the validity, enforceability and/or legal effect of such remaining Conditions shall not in any way be affected or impaired thereby.
38. SIX DAY LONDON RESERVES THE RIGHT TO MAKE AMENDMENTS TO THESE CONDITIONS FROM TIME TO TIME WHERE IT HAS A VALID REASON TO DO SO (including, without limitation, a change in the security or public safety requirements of any Venue). A full copy of the latest version of the Conditions (as amended, if appropriate) will be available as part the ticketing information at http://sixday.com/tickets-and-hospitality/tickets/ and, upon request, from Six Day London at Caxton House, Old Station Road, Loughton, Essex IG10 4PE United Kingdom. Six Day London shall notify Ticket Purchasers of such changes via email to the Ticket Purchaser’s email address as specified in the Ticket Purchaser’s application if they materially affect Ticket Purchasers’ rights as a consumer.
39. Any information requests or other correspondence in relation to these Conditions should be in writing in English and delivered by hand, email or sent by recorded delivery post to Six Day London at Caxton House, Old Station Road, Loughton, Essex IG10 4PE United Kingdom and firstname.lastname@example.org].
40. Any breach of any these Conditions may result in the cancellation of the Ticket, the refusal of admission to the Ticket Holder to the Venue, or his/her eviction from the Venue, in each case without refund or compensation in addition to any other remedy that Six Day London may have. No failure or delay by Six Day London to exercise any right (in whole or in part) under these Conditions shall constitute a waiver of that right, nor restrict any further exercise of that right.
41. All Tickets (and the copyright in all Tickets) remain the property of Six Day London. In the event of any breach of any of these Conditions by a Ticket Holder, Tickets must, upon the request of any Authorised Person, be delivered up to that Authorised Person. Such actions are without prejudice to other remedies which Six Day London.
42. These Conditions constitute the entire agreement between the parties and no party shall have any claim or remedy in respect of any statement, representation, warranty or undertaking, made by or on behalf of any other party in relation to these Conditions which is not already set out in these Conditions.
43. Any person not party to these Conditions shall have no rights under the Contracts (Rights of Third Parties) Act 1999 save that all the provisions of these Conditions shall be enforceable by the Authorised Agents.
44. These Conditions will be governed by and interpreted in accordance with English law. Any dispute arising from or in connection with these Conditions or a Ticket Holder’s attendance at a Session will be submitted to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts. Notwithstanding the foregoing, Six Day London, the Authorised Agents reserve the right to pursue any legal proceedings in a competent court in the defendant's domicile, which proceedings shall be governed by and interpreted in accordance with English law.
45. These Conditions shall not affect a person’s statutory rights as a consumer.
46. When used in these Conditions, the following capitalised terms shall have the following meanings:
“Authorised Agents ” means all persons appointed by or on behalf of Six Day London in connection with the Event (including, but not limited to, the Official Ticket Agent, the Official Hospitality Agent; Hospitality Retailers, official partners, sponsors, suppliers, broadcasters and licensees who are legally and contractually entitled to sell or distribute of Tickets;
“Authorised Person(s)” means collectively all Event management, Venue management, Police, public bodies and agencies responsible for safety and security in connection with the Event or the Venue or a Session, and their respective staff, officials, representatives, officers and volunteers;
“Conditions” means these conditions and the Venue Regulations which are incorporated into these Conditions by reference, together with any amendments or updates to the same issued by or on behalf of Six Day London from time to time;
“Event” means the Six Day London, the Cycling event organised by Six Day London and to be hosted at the Venue in October 2015;
“Face Value” means the specified price of the Ticket only (including United Kingdom value added tax thereon) as stated on the relevant Ticket, and excludes any Handling Fee (or part thereof) or other fees or charges paid by the Ticket Purchaser in respect of that Ticket (including postage or courier charges);
“Handling Fee” means the fee payable per Ticket transaction or order, charged in addition to the Face Value of the Ticket, for the processing and delivery of Tickets in that transaction or order (including United Kingdom value added tax thereon);
“Hospitality” means hospitality for a Session, which shall include a an access pass into the centre of the track, together with additional benefits not offered with standard Tickets such as the right to complimentary food and beverages during a Session;
“Hospitality Guest” means any individual with the right to receive Hospitality, including (without limitation) guests and clients of the Hospitality Purchaser or any person to whom the right to Hospitality was issued or transferred in accordance with these Conditions;
“Hospitality Purchaser” means the individual or entity which has purchased Hospitality through an Authorised Agent;
“Hospitality Retailer” means the Official Hospitality Agent, the Official Ticketing Agent, and such other third parties as Six Day London authorises to sell Hospitality;
“Illegal or Prohibited Item(s)” means those items specified in paragraph 17.b of these Conditions and any other items from time to time prohibited from being brought into the Venue;
“Lead Name” means the individual making a Hospitality booking;
“Official Hospitality Agent” means Sportsworld Group Limited of TUI Travel House, Crawley Business Quarter, Fleming Way, Crawley, West Sussex, RH10 NQL, the official appointed hospitality agent of Six Day London, acting as agent for Six Day London
“Official Ticketing Agent” means Ticketmaster UK Limited, of 2nd Floor Regent Arcade House, 19 – 25 Argyll Street, London, W1F 7TS, the official appointed ticket agent of Six Day London, acting as agent for Six Day London;
“Original Sale Price” means the specified price of each Ticket or Hospitality plus any Handling Fee (or part thereof), including any applicable VAT and other charges necessary to effect the sale or trade of that Ticket or Hospitality (including postage or courier charges);
“Restricted Item(s)” any item which, in the reasonable opinion of an Authorised Person, might compromise or otherwise interfere with the enjoyment or comfort of any person at the Venue such as, without limitation, the items referred to in paragraph 17.c of these Conditions;
"Session" means a session of cycling competition that forms part of the Event, to which a Ticket allows admission to spectate;
“Six Day London” means Six Day Management (UK) Limited of Caxton House, Old Station Road, Loughton, Essex IG10 4PE United Kingdom;
"Ticket" means the evidence (whether a hard copy or electronic form) of a personal revocable licence from Six Day London for an individual to attend a particular Session at a particular Venue in accordance with the details indicated thereon, and in repsect of Hospitality, refers to the document(s) evidencing the right to receive Hospitality and access the Venue;
"Ticket Holder” means any individual possessing, holding or using a Ticket, including (without limitation) the Ticket Purchaser or any person to whom the Ticket was issued or transferred;
“Ticket Purchaser” means the individual who has purchased a Ticket or Tickets through any Authorised Agent(s);
“Venue” means the entire premises of a stadium where a Session is scheduled to take place including all adjacent and surrounding areas used or controlled by Six Day London in connection with the staging of the Event at the Venue; and
“Venue Regulations” means any conditions of admission (including as to security, public order and safety) issued by the Venue and applicable to the Event or any Session, and which are brought to the attention of Ticket Holders.
47. Paragraphs 48 to 71 below apply to all Hospitality Purchasers in addition to all other Conditions. All Hospitality Guests are also Ticket Holders for the purposes of these Conditions. Any person accepting the right to receive Hospitality, or using or attempting to use Hospitality, shall be deemed to have accepted and agreed to comply with these Conditions.
48. Hospitality Guests are granted access to the track centre and may view the Session from the area for which the Hospitality has been purchased. HOSPITALITY GUESTS ARE NOT ALLOCATED A SEAT IN THE SEATING BOWL OF THE VENUE. HOSPITALITY DOES NOT OFFER ALLOCATED SEATING, BUT PROVIDES ACCESS TO THE TRACK CENTRE WHERE LIMITED UNALLOCATED SEATING IS AVAILABLE ON A FIRST COME FIRST SERVED BASIS. PLEASE CHECK WHEN BOOKING IF YOU REQUIRE A SEAT. The Hospitality area in the track centre may not be suitable for young children and infants, and Hospitality Purchasers should use their discretion in decicing whether to invite young children and infants as Hospitality Guests.
49. Hospitality can be purchased via the Hospitality Retailers and may be sold directly by Six Day London. HOSPITALITY PURCHASED OR OBTAINED FROM ANY OTHER SOURCE SHALL BE VOID AND MAY BE CANCELLED WITHOUT REFUND OR COMPENSATION.
50. All Hospitality Retailers act as agent on behalf of Six Day London.
51. Regardless of the Hospitality Retailer through which the Hospitality has be purchased, all Hospitality bookings shall be managed by the Official Hospitality Agent and the Hospitality Purchaser (and the Lead Name if different) agrees that their details, (and those of the Lead Name), will be passed to and processed by the Official Hospitality Agent (Sportsworld), and will be used being used for administration, communication, marketing, enforcement and access control purposes.
52. The Lead Name must be 18 (eighteen) years old or over and possess the legal capacity and authority to make the booking and accepts these Conditions. If the Lead Name is purchasing on behalf of a company or other entity which is the Hospitality Purchaser, they confirm they have the authority to bind the Hospitality Purchaser to these Conditions. The Official Hospitality Agent will only deal with the Lead Name in all subsequent correspondence, including relating to changes, amendments and cancellations. The Lead Name is responsible for ensuring the accuracy of the personal details or any other information supplied in respect of the Hospitality Purchaser and any other person on the booking and for passing on any information regarding the booking or any changes made in relation thereto, to all persons on the booking. All Hospitality documentation will be sent to the Lead Name.
53. All communications relating in relation to Hospitality must be from the Lead Name in writing and in English and delivered by hand, email or sent by recorded delivery post to the Official Hospitality Agent at Sportsworld Ltd, 1-3 Union Street, Kingston upon Thames, KT1 1RP and email@example.com or, upon request of the Official Hospitality Agent, to Six Day London at Caxton House, Old Station Road, Loughton, Essex IG10 4PE United Kingdom and firstname.lastname@example.org.
54. If the Lead Name does not use the Hospitality they have booked personally, they must inform the Official Hospitality Agent of one of the Hospitality Guests who is a responsible adult acting for the Hospitality Purchaser, who will be responsible for all Hospitality Guests during the Session.
55. Prices of Hospitality may be changed from time to time. The current price will be confirmed before the purchase is concluded. All bookings for Hospitality must be paid for in full at the time of booking by debit or credit-cards accepted by the relevant Hospitality Retailer. The Official Hospitality Agent may also accept payment by same-day bank transfer. Hospitality Retailers reserve the right to charge a credit card fee of 2% (inc. VAT). All payments must be in Great British Pounds Sterling. Any currency conversion costs, bank charges or any other charges incurred in making a payment shall be borne in full by the Hospitality Purchaser and shall not be deductible.
56. All contracts for Hospitality shall, subject to receipt of all payments due, come into existence upon issuing an email confirmation to the Lead Name. It is the Lead Name’s responsibility to check the email confirmation and inform the relevant Hospitality Retailer immediately if anything is incorrect; mistakes cannot always be rectified.
57. Six Day London will issue detailed Hospitality documentation for all Hospitality bookings and these will be forwarded to the Lead Name by the Official Hospitality Agent. It is the Lead Name’s responsibility to check that all details about their Hospitality booking are correct in the Hospitality documentation; mistakes cannot always be rectified. This Hospitality documentation and all the information contained therein will be deemed to be part of these Conditions. Hospitality documentation will be sent approximately 1 week prior to the Event date. Outline Event information is available from the Event website, www.sixday.com or by emailfrom the Official Hospitality Agent. The Event website contains up-to-date information about the itinerary of the Event. Should there be a discrepancy between the information in the Hospitality brochure, or the Hospitality documentation, the information in the Hospitality documentation supersedes that in the brochure and will be considered the most up-to-date and accurate.
58. If after despatching the Hospitality documentation Six Day London becomes aware of postponement, rescheduling or cancellation of a Session or any details of the Hospitality are materially changed, all available information will be posted on the Event website or will be emailed to the Lead Name but it is the responsibility of the Hospitality Guest to ascertain whether a Session has been postponed, rescheduled or cancelled and any new dates, times, and venue.
Hospitality Refunds, Exchanges, Cancellation and Amendments
59. The sale or other issuance of any Hospitality is final and non-refundable except as outlined below or as required by English law.
60. Six Day London reserves the right not to replace or accept any Hospitality documentation that has been lost, stolen, forgotten, damaged, defaced or forged, or any Hospitality documentation which is unreadable or incomplete.
61. The provisions of paragraphs 29 to 33 of these Conditions (refunds, exchanges and cancellation) apply in the same way to Hospitality Purchasers as they do to Ticket Purchasers and refunds or exchanges of Hospitality are only permitted in the same circumstances as are permitted for refunds or exchanges of Tickets in accordance with those paragraphs. References in those paragraphs to “Face Value of a Ticket” shall, in respect of Hospitality, be to the price paid to Six Day London by the Hospitality Purchaser for the Hospitality.
62. Six Day London reserves the right to make reasonable changes to the details of Hospitality offered at a Session, including reasonable changes to menus advertised.
Hospitality Guests & Prohibitions on Transfers
63. HOSPITALITY IS STRICTLY NON-TRANSFERABLE and MUST NOT BE SOLD OR OFFERED, EXPOSED OR MADE AVAILABLE FOR SALE, OR TRANSFERRED OR OTHERWISE DISPOSED. Six Day London reserves the right to cancel without refund any Hospitality which Six Day London reasonably believes has been or are intended to be resold, offered, exposed or made available for sale, or transferred or otherwise disposed in breach of these Conditions.
64. Where Hospitality is purchased for more than one person, Hospitality Guests must be known to the Hospitality Purchaser personally (and not have become known to the Ticket Purchaser through the sale, transfer or disposal of the Hospitality). Hospitality Guests must be accompanied to the Session by the Lead Person or the individual notified in accordance with paragraph 54. The transfer of Hospitality to Hospitality Guests is subject to the following conditions:
a. Hospitality may not be offered publicly (including on any website, social media site or other public forum) whether for sale, as a gift or donation or any other means of transfer and the sale, transfer or disposal of any Hospitality by the Hospitality Purchaser to their Hospitality Guests must not be for a value greater than the Original Sale Price of the Hospitality;
b. the Hospitality Purchaser must bring these Conditions and any applicable Venue Regulations to the attention of their Hospitality Guests and the sale, transfer or disposal of any Hospitality by the Hospitality Purchaser to Hospitality Guests must be made strictly subject to these Conditions and any applicable Venue Regulations;
c. these Conditions and any applicable Venue Regulations shall be binding upon the Hospitality Purchaser’s Hospitality Guests in full, save that such persons shall not have any right to sell, transfer or dispose of their Hospitality to any other person and only the original Hospitality Purchaser shall have the right to a refund from Six Day London in respect of such Hospitality in accordance with these Conditions;
d. the Hospitality Purchaser shall ensure that their Hospitality Guests comply with these Conditions and any applicable Venue Regulations and Six Day London reserves the right to cancel the Hospitality Purchaser’s own Hospitality and refuse the Hospitality Purchaser or any of its Hospitality Guests admission to and/or eject the Hospitality Purchaser or any of their Hospitality Guests from the Venue without refund or compensation in the event of a breach of these Conditions and/or any applicable Venue Regulations by any of their Hospitality Guests, or if the Hospitality Purchaser engages in any ambush marketing in connection with the Event.
65. The provisions of paragraph 11 (restrictions on uses of Tickets) applies to Hospitality in the same way as it does to Tickets.
66. Any Hospitality offered for sale, sold, transferred, used or disposed of in breach of paragraphs 10 or 11 of these Conditions may be cancelled by Six Day London and any Hospitality Guest seeking to use the Hospitality may be refused admission to or evicted from the Venue without refund or compensation and may also be liable to legal action.
Insurance, liability and indemnity
67. For the avoidance of doubt the limit on liability set out in paragraph 20 (under which the LIABILITY OF SIX DAY LONDON IS LIMITED TO THE REFUND SET OUT IN PARAGRAPHS 30 to 33 (INCLUSIVE) OF THESE CONDITIONS) applies in respect of Hospitality.
68. It is the Hospitality Purchasers’ responsibility to ensure that they, and if applicable their Hospitality Guests, are adequately insured. Six Day London strongly recommends that insurance is obtained, which should include cover against irrecoverable cancellations costs, cancellation or postponement of the Event or a Session, the cost of cancellation by the Hospitality Purchaser and assistance in the event of accident or illness.
69. If the Hospitality Purchaser is, or if applicable its Hospitality Guests are, a corporate entity, the Hospitality Purchaser shall also, at its own expense, effect and maintain in force with respect to and for the duration of this contract appropriate public liability insurance.
70. Hospitality Purchasers shall indemnify and keep indemnified Six Day London and its Authorised Agents for all loss or damage to property at the Venue and for expenses, costs or claims suffered or incurred by them during or as a result of the Event arising from or caused by (whether directly or indirectly) the acts or omissions of the Hospitality Purchaser or its Hospitality Guests.
Hospitality Customer Services
71. Complaints about Hospitality arrangements must be immediately notified to the Official Hospitality Agent. If the Official Hospitality Agent’s action in response is not satisfactory please follow this up within 28 (twenty eight) days of the Event by writing to Six Day London at Caxton House, Old Station Road, Loughton, Essex IG10 4PE United Kingdom giving the booking reference and all relevant information.