Terms & conditions
Entrants will be deemed to have accepted these terms and conditions, and agreed to be bound by them, when entering this Promotion.
Who may enter
- 1. This promotion is open to residents of Great Britain (excluding NI), aged 18 and over, who are members of the ‘Join in ‘ Database and purchase a ticket for Six Day London for Tuesday 20th October 2015 through the following dedicated promotional page: Ticket Master
- 2. Employees (or family members of employees) of any group company of the Promoter, companies associated with the Promotion and all affiliates of such companies may not enter this Promotion.
How to enter
- 3. To take part in this Promotion purchase a ticket / tickets for Six Day London on Tuesday 20th October via this dedicated promotional page: Ticket Master
- 4. Ticket booker will be emailed a unique voucher no less than 3 days before the event. Voucher must be printed and presented at the named concession within the venue, on Tuesday 20th October, to claim the prize.
- 5. Maximum of one entry per person.
- 6. All entries must be received by 6pm (UK time) on 30th September 2015
- 7. The prize is: one free drink per ticket booker (either select beer or select soft drink) from a dedicated concession at the venue upon presentation of unique voucher. One use per voucher.
- 8. Please note that the prize does not include travel to or from the event or any accommodation.
- 9. Prize must be taken on Tuesday 20th October.
- 10. The Promoter reserves the right to substitute the prize (or any part of the prize) for a prize or prizes of equivalent or greater monetary value if this is necessary for reasons beyond its reasonable control. There is no cash alternative to the prize (or any part of the prize) and Join unless the Promoter agrees otherwise in writing the prize is non-refundable and non-transferable.
- 11. Third party terms and conditions apply to parts of the prize where applicable.
- 12. There are certain things for which the Promoter does not accept any liability to you, and these are explained in the next two paragraphs. The law does not allow the Promoter to exclude or limit its liability for some things, such as death or personal injury caused by its negligence, or loss caused by a false statement where the statement is made fraudulently. The Promoter accepts full liability for these matters and all matters for which it cannot, under English law, exclude or limit its liability. Otherwise, the exclusions of liability described in this Liability section of these terms and conditions will apply. References to the “Promoter” in this Liability section include all of the Promoter’s associated companies, agents or any other third party involved in the Promotion.
- 13. The Promoter will not be responsible for (and will have no liability in connection with) the following occurrences, to the extent that they occur for reasons beyond the Promoter’s reasonable control:
- a) any postponement or cancellation of the Promotion; and
- b) any changes to prizes or the way in which they can be used;
- c) problems with the dispatch of prizes (such as prizes failing to reach the intended recipient);
- d) any act or default of any third party supplier.
- 14. The Promoter does not accept responsibility for network, computer, hardware or software failure of any kind, which may affect the sending, receipt or processing of your entry.
- 15. Entries must not be made through agents or third parties. Incomplete entries will be disqualified and will not be counted.
- 16. The Promoter’s decision is final and binding in all respects on all entrants. No correspondence will be entered into. Entries that do not comply in full with these terms and conditions will be disqualified.
- 17. If the Promoter has grounds to suspect any entrant or third party of cheating, deception or fraudulent or unsportsman-like conduct of any kind (including, without limitation, manipulating the promotion, choice of prize winner(s) or any entry) the Promoter reserves the right (in its sole discretion) to disqualify any entrant, entry or person it reasonably believes to be responsible for, or associated with, such activity.
- 18. The Promoter reserves the right to amend these terms and conditions at any time.
- 20. The personal details supplied by entrants will only be used for the purpose of administering the Promotion and for any other purpose for which you have given your consent at or before the time of entering.
- 21. The winner agrees to allow the Promoter to use their name and likeness for advertising and publicity purposes without additional remuneration. The winner will take part in reasonable publicity and PR activity at Promoter’s request.
English Law applies
- 22. This Promotion, and any dispute or claim arising out of or in connection with (including the prize), shall be governed by and construed in accordance with English law. You irrevocably agree that the courts of England and Wales shall have exclusive jurisdiction to settle any dispute or claim that arises out of or in connection with this Promotion (including the prize).
- 23. The ‘Promoter’ is Six Day Management (UK) Limited whose registered office is Caxton House, Old Station Road, Loughton, Essex IG10 4PE.